Benefits of a Virtual Assistant
Benefits of a virtual lifesaver!
If you are not already aware of the benefits of using a Virtual Assistant, here are some examples to set you thinking:
- Virtual Assistants will work very hard to assist in the growth and professional presentation of your business
- Your success reflects on their success
- Your Virtual Assistant will take on the administrative tasks that are holding you back and help to free up your time, purely as and when required
- No permanent staffing costs involved, pension, tax, national insuranceVirtual Assistants work from their own offices, so no equipment is required.
- Virtual Assistants offer more flexibility than permanent staff and at a fraction of the cost
- With the benefits of technology your clients will never know that your Personal Assistant is not working from your office
- Your work/life balance will improve with the assistance of a VA as you will regain more of that precious commodity – TIME!
- You only pay for the time you use – there is no minimum charge applied – flexible working to reflect your
- Your Virtual Assistant doesn’t have to be local to your area – they can be on hand or run your office from anywhere in the UK!
All the time consuming tasks can be passed to your VA, helping you to move forward instead of fighting fires. Your time can now be used to push your business forward and develop your marketing strategy, update your website and improve your SEO ratings, attend networking meetings and entertain prospective clients – the list is endless. Instead of using your evenings and weekends to catch up on your invoicing and quotes, you can now afford to spend some precious time with your friends and family, time which can never be regained.
- Make a list of all the tasks that you need do to keep your business afloat
- Now tick off all the tasks that you could delegate to a Virtual Assistant
- Now make a list of all the things that you could be doing to drive your business forward
Still need convincing? Take a look at the Services page and see how we can help you.
Why not give Timberland Virtual Office Solutions a month’s trial and see what a difference a Virtual Assistant can make both to you and the development of your business. Call us now on 07421 371177